Conditions: Refund/scratching deadline extended & Next update Wednesday evening

Thank you to all of the clubs which scratched crews during our refund window from Sunday evening until 8pm today (Tuesday, 19 November 2019). Due to BROE2 going down, this has now been extended to noon on Wednesday, 20 November 2019.

We appreciate that this may have been a tough decision although we’re sure that you share our understanding that the Tideway is always a challenging place to row and more so than usual at the moment, particularly near bridges and piers, and when the river is crowded.

We continue to monitor the gradually improving condtions and will issue our next update tomorrow (Wednesday) evening here and on Twitter/Facebook.

%d bloggers like this: